Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mini Double Chocolate Truffle Cake- this tender, delicious layer cake is for you. With a chocolate ganache glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it.
MINI DOUBLE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE
150 grams white chocolate
150 grams dark chocolate ganache, refrigerated till semi-set
5-6 chocolate chip cookies
1 tablespoon melted butter
½ cup fresh cream
1. Place cookies in a zip-lock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Transfer in a bowl.
2. Add butter and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a mini cake mould and press lightly. Refrigerate.
3. Chop white chocolate and transfer into another bowl.
4. Heat cream in a non-stick pan till it boils. Add this to the white chocolate and mix well till the chocolate melts. Refrigerate for 3-4 minutes.
5. Fill a piping bag with the dark chocolate ganache and pipe out over the cookie layer. Level it out.
6. Pour the white chocolate ganache over the dark chocolate layer and tap lightly. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
7. Demould, cut into wedges and serve.
Preparation Time: 5-6 hours
Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes