Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Learn how to make dark chocolate truffles at home. These delicious truffles are a blend of heavy whipping cream, dark chocolate and rum, some coated with cocoa powder and others with chocolate sprinkles. A true chocolate lovers paradise!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for approx. 36 truffles) –
– 300 g (10.5 oz) of dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
– 200 ml (6.7 oz) of heavy whipping cream
– 30 ml (1 oz) of liquor (rum or whiskey)
– Pure cocoa powder
– Chocolate sprinkles (chocolate strands)
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!