Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Learn how to make Chocolate Truffle Cake at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and quick dessert recipe on Rajshri Food.
Love chocolate? Then this tender, luxurious layer cake is for you. With a shining glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it. Do try this and let us know your feedback through your comments.
1 ¼ cup or 150gms of Maida
1/4th cup or 25gms of Cocoa Powder
½ cup or 80 gms Butter
1/4th cup or 60 gms Sugar
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
5 tbsp Condensed Milk
½ cup or 125ml Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 tsp of Instant Coffee Powder
½ cup Water + 3 Tbsp sugar
Chocolate Truffle Icing
2 cups or 400ml Heavy Cream
4 cups or 750 gms Dark Chocolate
2 tablespoons or 10 gms Butter
– Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl twice.
– In another bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
– Add condensed milk to this butter mixture and cream it well.
– Add vanilla essence and coffee powder to milk and mix it well.
– In to the butter mixture, mix wet and dry ingredients in batches.
– Butter the baking tin and place the parchment paper.
– Place the batter in the tin and bake it at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
– In order to make the cake soft and moist, make the sugar syrup.
– Heat the sugar till it dissolves in water and allow it to cool completely.
– Allow the cake to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
– Unmold the cake from the tin.
– For Chocolate Truffle Icing, heat cream in a pan and switch off the gas before it starts boiling.
– Pour this cream over the dark chocolate and also add butter for extra shine.
– Mix it well and allow it to rest for 3 to 4 hours.
– Cut the cake so as to level it.
– Cote the second layer of the cake with sugar syrup.
– Cover the second layer with the chocolate truffle icing.
– Repeat the same process for the first layer of the cake.
– Before you perform the final finish, set the cake for 10 minutes in refrigerator.
– In order to get the shine back of the truffle, heat it for 10 seconds in the microwave and apply it over the cake.
– Smooth the sides of the cake evenly.
– Heat the truffle for another 30 seconds and pour it over the cake.
– Using the star tip nozzle decorate your cake.
– Delicious, yummylicious and absoluetly mouth watering Chocolate Truffle Cake is ready!!
Host: Upasana Shukla
Director : Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gumre
Editor : Kishore Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood