Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A sinful, delightful and mouth watering dessert, this Classic Chocolate truffle will surely leave your guests wanting for more.
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE
120 grams fresh cream
14 grams glucose syrup
227 grams chopped dark chocolate
14 grams butter
½ cup cocoa powder
1. Heat cream in a non-stick pan. Add glucose syrup, mix till it melts and the mixture boils. Remove from heat.
2. Add dark chocolate to boiling cream mixture and mix till it melts. Add butter and whisk. Transfer in a bowl and keep aside 1-2 hours or till sets.
3. Line a baking tray with a parchment paper.
4. Divide the chocolate mixture into equal portions, shape into balls and place on the lined tray.
5. Spread cocoa powder on a plate and coat the truffles with it.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor