Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate melted in hot cream, chilled, shaped into balls and rolled in cocoa powder
250 gms dark chocolate, chopped
125 gms cream
1 cup cocoa powder
1. Pour cream into a non-stick pan and heat.
2. Grate orange peel.
3. When the cream gets heated, add dark chocolate and switch off heat. Mix till smooth.
4. Add orange zest and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into an aluminium tray and keep it the refrigerator to cool and set.
6. Put the cocoa powder in a bowl.
7. Take the tray out, take small portions of the chocolate mixture and roll into balls.
8. Roll the balls in cocoa powder and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor